Sunday, June 17, 2007

Tag - You're It

Grumpy Chair (a.ka. Alicia) , who I simply adore and would totally tag her BACK, tagged me, so here are the rules:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

Here are my picks. At this stage of the Game, some (all?) may have been chosen already. I don't care. I love them and live to read them daily.

Baby Steps V
Jack Sprat
Angry Fat Girls
Diet Girl
Pasta Queen

There are many more that I read for inspiration and to follow how they are doing in their lives --Jen, Anne, Daisy K, Lori-- from the "original" AFG gang. I love them all and wouldn't be here if it weren't for them. They've all been tagged in this game before, and I don't expect them to play again.


I also love reading Deb's blog-- she's who got me started on C25K last summer.

A few new ones (new to me, not the blogging world) I've found that I really like: I Am That Girl Now, Fat Bloke Thin (he has T-shirts--gosh I love that), and Body of Work.

I guess I didn't play the game the "right" way, because these are all part of my Top 5. I just have more than 5.

No comments: