Thursday, June 14, 2007

Day 117 - 173.4

Back down 1.2 pounds from the big salt bloat yesterday. I tend to go up mid cycle for a while, then drop back down several pounds at TTOM. I hope that's going to hold true this month, too.

Today, DH and I are going to a seminar for work in a town about 90 minutes away called French Lick. They restored a hotel that hasn't been open since 1932, called West Baden Springs. Way back then, it had the largest open air dome in the world. We saw it about 12 years ago, right after they'd restored the dome inside but hadn't redone any of the hotel rooms. They just finished it this spring, and I am excited we get to stay one night for FREE!

It's only one night and tomorrow we have the seminar, but at least I'll get to see it and be there. It's $300+ a night, so we won't be going back any time soon on our own dime.

My mom is keeping the kids-- it's just me and hubby. I don't know what the food will be like, but I'm sure there will be a protein and veggies so I'll be okay. I've got my eyes on the prize and am just not tempted right now by desserts, so no big deal there. Really, my LA Lites provide just the right amount of allowed sweets every day, so I don't feel deprived.

Yesterday I ran/walked for 40 minutes and did 30 minutes of a pilates class (had to leave 30 minutes early b/c it was 7 p.m. and I needed to get the kids home to bed). It felt great, just the right amount of exercise.

I may not be back to post until the weekend. Not sure if I'll have access to my laptop at the hotel. Not sure I want to!

No comments: