Monday, June 04, 2007

Day 107 - 172.8

Damn, it is just melting off. I was telling DH this morning that I'm a little freaked out that the weight is still coming off so quickly. It's never happened like that before, and I've read so many tales of women losing quickly then gaining it all back quickly. Hell, I've been there myself.

His reply made sense. He said it's the first time- ever - I've ::consistently:: eaten less and moved more.

And he's right. I'm staying on plan, with only a once or twice a week mini-mess up (like Saturday, when I had about 250 calories extra in starchy comfort graham crackers). I'm not eating at night. I worked out 6 of 7 days last week. I'm not on birth control pills, I'm almost off my depression meds, and I'm taking vitamins & EFA's daily.

So, yeah, unless I had a medical condition like a wacky thyroid, I couldn't HELP but lose weight.

This is the beginning of week 16 on LA Weight Loss. 16 weeks of tracking my food every day. 16 weeks of no cake, no ice cream, no pizza, no donuts. 16 weeks of success.

It feels awesome. But it still freaks me out a little.

1 comment:

Grumpy Chair said...

Another reason, the mess ups = only 250 calories! You have control!!!!