Monday, April 30, 2007

Day 72 - 182.4

Getting closer and closer to the 170s. Hoping by next week I'll see them.

I did back to back classes at the gym yesterday - 60 min of power cardio which was the hardest class I've ever taken (jumping jacks, running around the track, medicine ball stuff, drills up and down the floor, step aerobics stuff, kick boxing, more running around the track- but I did it!) and then 60 minutes of pilates which was lovely after the jarring cardio class.

I was exhausted afterwards. Had to take my two kids and go to the grocery store, get them and me dinner, get the boy to bed, get the girl a bath and to bed, and then I did laundry. I was even more exhausted. So what'd I do? Read People magazine until 11 p.m.

So this morning I'm really tired since I only got 7 hours sleep (an eternity for some, about 2 hours shy of what my body truly needs). But all in all it was a great night. I feel so GOOD that I did those classes. And my kids had a fun time in the Kids Club and I got two whole hours just for me. Precious.

No comments: