Monday, January 14, 2008

152.2 Not a good day

Sophie woke up this morning with another stomach virus--vomiting and diarrhea. I am home with both kids, since I couldn't take Luke to his sitter while Sophie was sick and DH was out the door early for work.

She's feeling better now, but we are all still home and in PJ's. I'm putting Luke down for a nap soon and Sophie and I are going to get a shower while he naps. Maybe we'll both feel better after that.

I called her doctor this morning because this is the 3rd time in 2 weeks she's had something stomach related. We are going on Thursday to see him.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a brighter day.

7 comments:

Grumpy Chair said...

I hope you and the kids get some relief this afternoon.

"The sun will come up . . . tomorrow!" Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry it's a yucky day for you and your family. Hope everyone feels better tomorrow ((hugs)).

Nancy said...

My goodness I don't know how you do it. Hang in there. I hope you guys get and stay well.

Lori G. said...

Laura, I hope Sophie is feeling better and Luke doesn't have it.

Hang in there and stay positive. You are doing great, Laura.

Vickie said...

so sorry. and I understand like perhaps no one else does - I have had three kids with various situations at different times - where I have spent many nights watching one of them sleep to be sure they were breathing. I have had to adapt to allergies. I have had to adapt to major ortho. I have had broken bones, stitches, surgery, etc at one time or the other. I know how hard it is when you don't KNOW what is going on. I feel for you.

Jess said...

So sorry about Sophie's illness! Hope the doc can provide some answers.

Marcy said...

Awwwhhhhh man!! (((HUGS))) I hope you start feeling better ASAP!!