Monday, June 16, 2008

151.6 - A very good week

You know it's been a good week when:

*you weigh in on Sunday morning with a 5.2 pound loss for the week (my official WW starting weight was 157; yesterday's weight was 151.8).

*you wash four sets of workout clothes in one load of laundry.

*you eat on plan every day of the week.

*you eat on plan, and you still have an occasional treat (chocolate one day, pizza a couple of times).

*you end your first week of WW with 23 activity points and 6.5 weekly allowance points left over.

*you make two weight lifting classes (still on track for that free t-shirt).

*you run/walk four days, for a total of 12.8 miles.

*your clothes that were a little snug a week before are looser.

*you feel comfortable and confident in a bathing suit at the pool.

*your husband said you looked hot in your bathing suit.

*you're still geared up for staying on track this week.

Here's to a second week just like the first.

Edit: I finally updated my blogroll. I've been reading several of you for months and have been too lazy or forgetful to add you. Sorry 'bout that! So I can check that off my to-do list now. Whew.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have got it sooo going on right now girl!!! Anytime ANYBODY'S husband says you look hot in a bathing suit is a good day!!

Great job on the 5# loss - that is really super!

You are on fi-yah!! Keep it up chickie!!

Helen said...

Congrats...what a rockin' week!!!! Yipppeeeee!

RunEatRepeat said...

WOW! That is an amazing week. You should be proud.

Carly said...

WOO HOO! You really did have a great week! Nice work!

LMI said...

When it's good, it's good, isn't it?

Congrats on the loss . . . .

Marcy said...

A VERY GOOD week indeed ;D ;D

Heather said...

oh you ARE having a great week! so happy for you :)

Anonymous said...

WTG on the weight loss and the exercise! Congrats on a great week!

Vickie said...

congrats for a really ON week - I bet it feels great!

I have always been HIGHLY suspicious of the "extra point" stuff for exercise/activities - because there are so many different levels of 'burn' - don't know much about it - but giving/using the same points for activities/exercise - when people burn at VERY different levels doesn't make sense to me. I have been in MANY classes where people have had a overly optimistic attitude toward what they had "worked off" and I always had the idea that they thought they could stop at DQ on the way home. I think it is possible that these point are more of a maintenance idea than a tool for losing. Just a thought.

Vickie said...

http://www.mousearoo.ca/2008/06/be-honest-with-your-workout.html

I don't know if you read Mouse every day - be sure to catch this one - you'll like it.

Grumpy Chair said...

Oh I am soooo happy for you Laura! (I'm running behind in blog reading . . . again!).

Your success with changing things up is what made me want to try something different - so I thank you.

Love your hub's comment to you in your bathing suit.