Saturday, June 21, 2008

149.8!!! 149.8!!! 149.8!!!

Woohoo!

When (not if) I lose .8 more pounds, I'll finally at last be "normal" on the BMI tables.

I know, I know, BMI shmeeMI. But I still covet that "normal" label, at least as it applies to my weight.

Thanks for all the info and well wishes on Sophie's surgery. I really appreciate at it, so much.

And thanks for the coffee flavoring alternatives. I'm going to give the skim milk/splenda a go this morning, Jess.

Happy Saturday! (so much joy, so many exclamation points!)

11 comments:

LMI said...

Good for you!!!

There are also some great SF or FF flavored liquid creamers out there that aren't too bad calorie wise--flavors like hazelnut, French Vanilla, Caramel Truffle . . . .

Heather said...

wow how exciting!! congrats, I am so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

As far as the coffee thing, I used to be a "little coffee with my cream and sugar" kind of girl. I decided about 6 months ago that I needed to start cutting back on the calories and very slowly moved to skim milk and no sugar. It took a while, but now I actually enjoy my coffee just with a splash of skim. Buying good coffee that is flavored helps with that.

Grumpy Chair said...

Oh Laura, C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!

I am so happy for you. It took only two weeks (I think) on your new ww tracking to get there. You should be very proud of yourself.

E said...

Yahooo!!!! Keep up the great work!

Marcy said...

WOW CHICA!!! CONGRATS!!! That is freekin awesome ;D ;D

Anonymous said...

Wowwowwow, Laura! Congratulations and keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Wow Laura -- 140 here you come!

Jess said...

Nice job! Hope the milk and splenda combo workout for ya!

Helen said...

Yippee doo dah day!!!! Congratulations!!!! I love going into the next "decade". :-)

Anonymous said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited for you!! That's A*W*E*S*O*M*E!!!!