Wednesday, February 06, 2008

150.8 - A Couple of Great Posts

I wanted to share some posts I read yesterday that really inpired me.

Erin Shea's at Lose the Buddha-- she's got an insanely healthy attitude about food and weight. Loved this post.

Tony's at Guess How Much I Weigh-- he celebrates a "kind of" anniversary this month, and his thoughts on what it takes to lose the weight mirror mine exactly. Take a looksy at how far he's come, here. Guys are a rarity in the weight loss blog world, but Tony has some great thoughts and is inspirational even to Us Girls. It's Tony's blog, but his wife Laura "weighs in" with her thoughts about once a week. It's so cool to see a couple doing this weight loss thing together.

***

I was super pleased to see that lower weight again this morning. I have had two good days with food and got a run in yesterday, a total of 3.5 miles in 40:40 (2.5 miles @ 10:54 and .5 miles @ 11:32, and .5 miles @ 4.0-4.3). Thankfully the storms weren't bad in our town and we didn't have any flooding or damage.

Today's a busy busy work day. I'm planning to hit the gym again this afternoon, planning on 4 miles if I've got time. Food should stay on track, and hopefully tonight I'll get to read your blogs, which will be a great deterrant to the night time munchies I sometimes get. See you all then.

6 comments:

Jess said...

Thanks for the links -- I'll have to go check 'em out!

Anonymous said...

Scale whore - you kill me!!!
Hubs got a new battery for the scale but it still didn't work, so he tossed it, which is fine with me. I couldn't find my tape measure this morning but I was able to pull on a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to wear since Thanksgiving, so I must be going in the right direction!

I may have to start reading the Buddha blog now, my blog list is getting longer and longer - I may have to quit my job just so I can have time to read them all!!

Grumpy Chair said...

I'll have to check out those links later this evening.

Glad the weather wasn't bad for you.

Tigerlilly said...

I'm off to read those blogs! Thanks!

ElleTeeJay said...

Thanks for the shout-out, girl!

Heather said...

glad you saw a lower weight!

had some bad snow storms here!