Thursday, May 22, 2008

153.6 - Playing Hooky

DH went to see the Indiana Jones movie last night at midnight. He's been waiting for this movie, I think, longer than Harrison Ford.

So today at work he naturally asks me if I want to go see the 11:10 a.m. showing with him. Because of course he needs to see it more than once in 24 hours.

It was fun and I enjoyed it. If you're not an Indiana Jones fan, don't go see it. There's so many references to the other movies that you'll miss a bunch if you don't have that history. It's not the best action movie ever, but my expectations were not very high anyway. So all in all it was a fun way to play hooky.

***
I was pleased to see a little dip in my weight again this morning.

Sophie has a doctor appointment today at 3 p.m. (a recheck from her ear infection), and I don't know if I'll be making my way to the gym or not. I'm going to leave it open and see how things go.

I've got a ton of stuff to do since I was out of the office for a few hours, so I'll sign off. It's almost Friday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loves me some Friday!! And I love Indiana Jones, but knowing me, I'll probably wait for the DVD to see it.
My son has been begging me to see Ironman, so that will probably be the next movie I see. Although I really want to see Hancock too - love Will Smith.
Hmm...seems like alot of action movies in my future, huh?

Cindy said...

sounds really fun....and yay for the dip in weight. I am afraid to weigh but hopeful for tomorrow..

Carly said...

Sounds like a fun day! Any day playing hooky is a great one.

Lori G. said...

It sounds like fun and I'm glad you were able to join your husband. It's good to do things and be a kid again. (Even if Harrison Ford is how old?)

Congratulations on the dip in the weight and keep up the good work. I hope Sophie feels better too.