Thursday, October 30, 2008

Plug for Roni

Roni from GreenLiteBites wants to be the next Food Network Star. I visited the Food Network's website and commented on her video. If you love Roni like I do (and I do! Like I told Food Network, I go to her website first for recipes...always), then go to this link and view her video and comment. Wouldn't it be fun to see her on TV? Thanks!

***
Thank you all for your nice comments on the costume. It does feel good to be able to wear that kind of outfit for Halloween now.

***
And now for some whining. Luke got sick yesterday after he'd only been at daycare for an hour and a half. Low fever, not sure what else is wrong with him other than a stuffy nose. He tends to get a virus and have a fever for a day, then is fine. My mom is keeping him today while I'm at the office.

I didn't get to workout Tuesday night because Sophie wasn't feeling up for swim lessons, and I didn't want to dump them both in Kids Club when she was supposed to be swimming. I didn't get to workout yesterday because Luke was sick. I haven't run since Saturday.

And I seriously am losing my mind.

And eating way too much for comfort (in every sense of that expression).

And am planning to remedy all this tonight.

IF the rest of the world cooperates.

Ice cream and cookies just don't do it for me anymore like a long run does.

4 comments:

Helen said...

That last sentence made me smile...I do relate...why do the sweets keep up their siren-call though? ;-)

Vickie said...

it does seem to be the season for the sneeze'n. . .

Anonymous said...

"Ice cream and cookies just don't do it for me anymore like a long run does."

Would you have ever thought two years ago that you would have EVER said anything like that...and meant it??? That's progress sister!

Hope you get your run in tonight. =)

Anonymous said...

oooh am I reading right that you may come to chicago too??
---

was today any better? it SUCKS (yes I said it) when you count on something like the day care time and then a child gets sicks and throws everything into a tizzy.

hang in there--

Miz.