They called me late Friday afternoon. I accepted this afternoon. It's been bittersweet, and it wasn't until we talked with the owner of our office that I knew for sure I was taking it, because we know that I'll still be able to support Mark (paperwork) in my off hours (yes, a lot of work for me, but it will be worth it and frankly is our only option at this point).
My start date is Dec. 9. They were willing to wait for me until after Sophie's surgery.
I'm swamped at work and don't have time for more details. I'll post more soon.