Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Impatient

I want to lose this weight faster. My net loss at WW is 2.2 pounds. Friday weigh in, and I pray I have lost, otherwise it will be 2.? pounds in one month. Discouraging. Better than a gain, but still frustrating.

Tomorrow is jog/walk day #2 of week 2. Looking forward to it. I also want to try Yoga at 6:15 p.m., and hope I have enough energy to do both activities in one day.

I love my Amazon Women and the gifts we girls give each other every day in our thoughts and posts.

1 comment:

Lori G. said...

Laura, I know how you feel. It's like we decided to do something and why doesn't it happen faster! (Much like a microwave but I'm too crazy at the moment to figure out a good joke involving that.) I guess what we have to remember (darn it) is that we are trying to learn a healthy lifestyle and not JUST losing weight. We're curing the symptom only by losing the weight and not the disease by learning new ways to live. Lori