Saturday, October 09, 2010

It's on

I'm running tomorrow. My dear niece in law and friend Kate drove down from Indy for the funeral visitation, and to run the race with me. So I have an accountability partner and I'm not going to bail. It's a good thing.

My running clothes and gear are laid out and ready. Just gotta sleep well and get up on time, and pray nothing falls apart on my body on those 13.1 miles.

Then the hard stuff starts. But at least I'll be able to tell myself I did it, because I can.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod Touch

5 comments:

debby said...

Run, Laura, run! So proud of you. And will be thinking of you tomorrow morning and afternoon.

Vickie said...

so glad
post when you can

Carly said...

Laura, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Jill A said...

Yea Laura!!! Awesome!!

Vickie said...

by now, you should be past all of it, and now, be extra careful with yourself, for it is often the 'after' that bites us in the butt. . .