Saturday, April 17, 2010

Update

Well it was a great birthday and I survived turning 40. I really did get spoiled rotten.

I've put on a few pounds, which I can feel in my clothes. I keep thinking I'm going to do something about it and I will have a day or so of good eating, but then something gets me off plan again. I know it's not the right time to diet. But I have to maintain. There are so many changes I need to make. I just can't find the "right time."

I realize this is BS. But it's all I got right now.

Sophie has had 3 great weeks with no dizzies. It's been wonderful! Luke is fabulous as always. Mark graduates with his BS on May 7. He's also working on getting his CFP, which is harder than any class he's taken. He's under a lot of stress. But what's new, ha.

My dad is the same. It's hard to believe he's still here. I don't know if he's plateaued or what. I'm going up to see him today.

So that's the update for now. I hope you are all enjoying this lovely spring.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod Touch

8 comments:

Vickie said...

did they put in a feeding tube? Because I thought I remembered you saying that he was having major trouble swallowing. OTOH - do I remember he has a lot of 'fat stores'?

very glad you had a good birthday - I wondered about you all that week!

Monica said...

My dad had a good "rally" about 4 or 5 months before he passed away. All of a sudden he had energy, he was walking a bit etc...then it was gone after a few weeks. Look it up...it's something that happens. It's called Rallying.

Take care of yourself and your family! You're in my prayers!

debby said...

Laura! Happy birthday!

You have an ipod touch? Do you like it? I'm thinking about getting one, and I want to talk to someone who has one. Maybe I will email you.

王俊貴 said...

生存乃是不斷地在內心與靈魂交戰;寫作是坐著審判自己。......................................................

Cindy...154 said...

Happy belated birthday!!! 40 seems young to me. I gained about five pounds when my father passed away and have not yet taken it off but it will come off. And yours will come off too. I like seeing you post. I have an IPOD touch now and need to learn how to post from it.

GeraldF_Rotter雅慧 said...

大奶妹貼圖區0204性影片觀賞露點自拍淫婦女生如何自慰色情站成人笑話av激情網愛視訊美女淫蕩av成人色情電話辣妹視訊聊天性關係情色vcd自慰圖淫美成人論壇台灣色情論壇成人聊天室自拍裸女貼圖視訊成人免費a片影片av成人網成人色情色情台灣辣妹小穴太太陰毛色情訊息裸女自拍色情影片a片論壇性愛技巧美女脫胸罩情色天堂av寫真色情視訊聊天做愛視訊成人影片床上戲情色聊天網火辣情色台灣女優性愛秘笈台灣av女優手淫自慰影片

Vickie said...

almost two weeks and the last day of the month - what's going on in southern Indiana?

GeraldF_Rotter雅慧 said...

sex女,ut,貼影,av,高潮,女優,做愛,手機成人影片,色遊戲,成人動漫,百分百貼圖區,85cc影片,成人影音,av色情影片,A片線上,a片,sex,777,三級線上看,美女的照片,視訊做愛,78論壇,打飛機,免費視訊,成人影院,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天,影片網,kiss911,a片,交友,聊天,做愛,免費影片,性交,線上成人,網路色情,聊天,美女自慰,免費a分享,免費短片,裸照,一夜情,女優,85cc成人片,美女寫真,偷拍a,情人視訊聊天室