Friday, October 30, 2015

My Halloween Costume

I dressed up this year for work.  Halloween is a big deal at the college. People can wear costumes all week.  I only dressed up today.  Last year, I didn't dress up at all, and was the only one who didn't. So there was no way I wasn't going to this year. 

The coat was my mom's (faux) from when I was a little girl.  I had the dress from a work event with Mark a few weeks ago.  I bought the wig, gloves & cigarette holder from Amazon (separately) for a total of $25.  Sophie had green eyeshadow and I had the lipstick.  So an easy costume to pull together.  And it's a big hit.  Especially since we have a Vet Tech program with doggies in the Kennel.  Muwahahaha!  :) 

4 comments:

Jill said...

You look great!!! I LOVE that dress on you - varrry nice! :)

What a fun place to work! Have a great weekend. :)

Vickie said...

Youngest said the Grim Reaper opened the door for her at college yesterday, college kids were dressed up. She wore a Halloween T to afternoon college class. At high school, the kids were in uniform, but some teachers dressed up. She said very cute, and clever, costumes. She is going to a party tonight in a penguin costume that has been well loved at our house.

I forgot all about your years of great costumes. This was another one. Really great..

Toledo Lefty said...

You look terrific! Glad to hear you are doing so well.

Fan said...

Hot Shapers Belt in Pakistan are normal fitness attire which have been intended with Neotex smart textile skill helps your body to be slim and smart by growing core temperature helping your body sweat and sweat more while wearing them during daily actions Telebrand Hot Shapers Belt in Lahore.

hot belt for weight loss