Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I hope you all have a blessed & peaceful Christmas! Thank you for all your support this year. It has meant so much to me.

Last week I reached 154.8, which I haven't weighed in ages. I can wear my 10s comfortably & I just feel more comfortable in my skin.

My running has not been what it needs to be, though. I have only run once this week, & have an 8 mile group training run tomorrow. I'm going to run 3 miles today, hopefully. So the running thing needs to get better pronto because the mileage for marathon training is already increasing, and April 11th is quickly approaching. I'm hoping now that Christmas is here I'll have more time soon.

New Year's Resolutions (which I don't usually do but might this year) are just around the corner.

Hope you have a great holiday with your families!

5 comments:

debby said...

Merry Christmas Laura. Have a wonderful day.

Carly said...

Merry Christmas!!

Cindy said...

Congrats on the lower weight. I feel pretty comfortable at or below 154. It's when I get to the upper 150's and 160 which is my scare weight that I start feeling really uncomfortable. Hope you had a great holiday!

LMI said...

Hey Laura--hope you had a good holiday season and that you all are doing well!

The Optimist said...

I found your blog today as I was searching for inspiration. What a great story you have! I'm blogging on my journey, too. http://chasing125.blogspot.com/ I look forward to following you!